Pangandaran Beach a Little Paradise in South Bandung (West Java) - Traveling For Fun

Traveling For Fun

All About Travel, Art , Photography and Culinary

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday 7 July 2016

Pangandaran Beach a Little Paradise in South Bandung (West Java)

Some people say that Pangandaran beach is lame, but for me this beach is kind of my second hommie. I quite often going to Pangandaran, like 3 times a year and I always liked being here, especially if I go with my foreigner friends, I can wearing a bikini (well, mostly local people in here if they see someone with bikini on the beach (except Bali and Lombok) they get too excited, they could sit near your bench and staring at you for hours) and pretending to be a Philippino or Thai people, so I don't have to speak Indonesian language with local people there. It's really fun pretending to be a foreigner, speak english with strange philippino or thai accents and mostly they believe that I came from those country! haha

It's really nice laying on the beach, having a coconut water while reading a very good book. I feel so relax. Let's forget about thes(hit)is thingy for awhile, shall we?



A little piece of paradise Here " Green Canyon "


at the end of the day we can enjoy the sunset, with every people we loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages